Friday, December 26, 2008

All I want for Christmas is...

Despite being a rather bad girl throughout the year God has still blessed me. On Christmas Eve at night, my family hosted a party with some friends and family. It was really nice but I think I could be a better host :\ Bahh, it's over anyway. 

I went for midnight mass wit my dad and mom (my bro went with his friend on christmas day) before bro joined us for the town lights. I adored the candy and ribbon decorations. Gorgeous.

the michal negrin ring from dad & mom :D



yellow teddy bank from Nat with x'mas cash from relatives :)

scented candles from grandma

An orange christmas tree from my dad's company

I did my nails last week in time for the christmas celebrations! It was quite expensive but it was really cute >u<

No comments: